From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:24:36 -0400

So my husabnd and I each too the Elisa test to see if he had additional allergies in addition to his being Celiac and to see what my problem was. (I am a migraine sufferer)
We got the results and we are a bit perplexed. if there are any medical people out there could you help out with the results? here are my questions. If my husband is celiac how come he didnt get avoid wheat rye barley? he
 only got Rotate wheat as if its a slight problem.
Also he sometimes gets sick when we make gluten free bread and I get a migrane could it be it was the yeast doing it?
Thanks in advance, The results are below.
Hillary

Husband
foods to avoid
cows milk+2