From:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:12:12 -0400

Chebe Bread mixes are incredibly versatile.  They can be used to make
tortillas, sandwich buns, dinner rolls, pizza crust, breadsticks, and several
other varieties of bread products.  You can even add your favorite herbs and
spices to Chebe Bread mixes to tailor them to your taste!

Visit our website for Chebe recipe ideas!
http://www.chebe.com/recipes.htm

Now is your chance to try all of Chebe's dry mixes.  Receive 15% off of a
purchase of an 8-pack mixed case (includes 2 bags each of our Original and
All-Purpose mixes and 1 bag each of our Pizza Crust, Garlic Onion Breadsticks,
Cinnamom Roll-ups, and Focaccia Italian Flatbread mixes) or a 6-Pack Mixed
Case (100% lactose-free and includes 2 bags of our All-Purpose mix and 1 bag
each of our Pizza, Garlic Onion, Cinnamon, and Focaccia mixes).

Just enter the coupon code LS152 when you check out (coupon expires
6/4/07 at 12:00 a.m. EST).  Go to www.chebe.com/onlineordertable.htm to
place an order!

Testimonials from Chebe Customers:

“Just a note to tell you that my children, my husband and I thoroughly enjoy
Chebe Bread plain, as a pizza crust, as buns for hot dogs – any way we’ve
tried it, we love it.  Thank you for making this product available.  If you could
have seen my 4 year old’s eyes light up the first time he ate a warm Chebe
roll, you’d know you’ve done a good thing.  He always asks for “Cheevie”
bread!”    R. Lamb - NJ

"The Chebe bread mix that I purchased is awesome. Makes fantastic
breadsticks. I even put jalapeno cheese in it and made a pizza crust."  M.
Balts - WI

"My husband and I absolutely LOVE Chebe Bread - made as is, or in a lot of
different recipes I have created.  Add garlic, oregano, etc  - this makes the
BEST thin pizza crust ever.  Works great for "pigs in a blanket", rolled around
hot dogs."  Monika Bradley - WA

Get more details on any of our products at
http://www.chebe.com/product.htm

Locate stores near you at
http://www.chebe.com/retail/retailstores.htm

Place an order online at
http://www.chebe.com/onlineordertable.htm

Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly webletter to receive special offers on
our products, our latest information, great recipes, and other promotions!
Just enter your email address into the form located near the bottom of our
web page (http://www.chebe.com)!