From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 10:36:17 -0800

Hey everyone:

I found this cereal at the food co-op the other day.  I'm a new Celiac
here, so I don't know if this product is new or not.

Anyhow, it is called Kamut'n Honey and the maker is Breadshop's.  Have
any of you heard of it or determined if it is actually gf?  I've
researched and can't find it.

The ingredients: honey, organic kamut puffs, expeller pressed canola
oil, brown rice flour, natural vanilla flavor, natural vitamin E.
Organically grown and processed in accordance with the California
Organic Foods Act of 1990.

Oh, there is that damn canola oil.....I don't know if any of you have
read what was recently posted about canola oil in the chat forum at
Delphi.com....but I'm pretty scared to ever eat canola oil again.

Well, thanks again for all of your responses.

Tami
Hoquiam, Washington, USA