From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:54:20 -0500

Hi all,

Beware of a mistake on Campbell's Canada Gluten-Free list of products,
there is a mistake.

Healthy Request Fiesta Vegetable with Black Beans soup is listed as GF
however the ingredients list "WHEAT FLOUR" as an ingredient.
I have yet to confirm if the mistake is that this product is not GF or that
their website simply lists the wrong ingredients, but I thought that you
all should know so you can verify your labels before purchasing or worst
ingesting it.

Have a great day!