From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:56:18 -0500

Hi Everyone,

This month, we have sweet news all around:

--Amazing GF sweets at a 100% dedicated gluten-free BAKERY, with two locations just out side Washington, DC. We've showcased them as our Featured Review this month:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

--And a RECIPE for something sweet...how do Gluten-Free Chocolate Zinfandel Wine Cupcakes sound? Find out how to make them (very easily) on my Blog:

http://bit.ly/1VnYumm

We will also have a particularly amazing GLUTEN FREE GETAWAY being announced later this week. Stay "in the know" by checking this page of our site every so often ( https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php ) or following us on any of our social media channels (the links are at the bottom of this page), where we always post new GF-friendly travel opportunities.

Speaking of travel, here are the TOP 10 reasons I recommend using a travel agent when planning a trip:

http://bit.ly/1Kvmy63

Also, be sure to check in with our DINE GLUTEN FREE app frequently. We add Coupons for restaurants, as well as new GF Events all the time. Plus, you can access all our Blog posts via the app, plus a News Feed of all the GF headlines. Best of all, our app lets you search for and read reviews of GF-friendly places wherever you are (so easy to use!), and you can even share a quick review of any places you discover via the Submit Review button on the app.

If you haven't downloaded the app yet, you can access either the iOS or Android version (both FREE) here:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php

Have a great month!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133