From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:28:02 -0400

About a month ago I listed a message regarding kidney failure and CD on
behalf of some members of our group.   Now I am posting another message
for another member of our group.  She suffers from eosinophilic
pneumonia.    Eosinophils are a type of leukocyte that are produced when
one has an allergy or intolerance.  In her case they have infiltrated
the lung and have caused permanent damage.  Right now she is home on IV
antibiotics.  They have done permanent damage.   Also because she has
had this three times and has been on a number of antibiotics which she
says do not stay at a proper level for her, she as developed an
antibiotic resistant bacteria-MRSA.     We wondered if any of you know
of any others who have eosinophilic pneumonia or have other lung
diseases associated with Celiac Disease?    Please e-mail me and I will
summarize the best I can.