From:
Lyndie Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:12:36 EDT

Hey Listies,

I've got some good news for some of you.  I've been on the phone all day
with various manufactures trying to establish what exactly is gluten free
and what is not. So here is what I've found out.

Best Foods puts out a wide variety of gluten free products. All their
mayonnaise's, most of their salad dressings, Skippy Peanut Butter, and
most of their breakfast syrups are gluten free. Their tarter sauce is
also safe. Their receptionist was very helpful and friendly. She told me
exactly what products were gluten free with no problem. Their number is
1-800-338-8831.

Also, Tylenol, has a list of products that they have tested for gluten.
They are willing to send it to you to make shopping for their gf products
easier. However, they have not teted all their products yet. But the lady
assured me they plan to continue to test their other products. You can
get that list by calling 1-800-962-5357.

For those of you with children under the age of 10, Pediasure is also GF.
It says so right on the can.

Lyndie
Spokane,WA