From:
Jenn Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 14:55:27 EST

hi again list-mates,

just to clarify to those of you that may be confused about the "vinegar
debate".  distilled white vinegar has been cleared by the many celiac
organizations as a safe product due to the distillation process no matter
what source it is.  my comment about the almond accents by sunkist were for
those of you that despite that fact that distilled white vinegar (even from a
no-no grain source) is considered safe, some of us are sensitive to it (even
though it does no damage).  therefore i made the comment about the vinegar
for others like me that seem to be sensitive to it.  thanks and bon apetite!