From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:03:44 -0700

Our 2004 Gluten Free and Wheat Free Recipe
Calendar is now available with  all new, previously unpublished, recipes from
the Celiacs of Vancouver Island, Canada. It features
baking recipes and will make  an excellent gift for
your family and friends for Christmas or Hanukkah
season. Of course you can post one on your kitchen
wall too.  Send one to your relatives and anyone
you are likely to visit so that they can prepare
something to eat for you when you visit, ( you can
prompt them with an email or a phone call, quoting month and recipe)

Price is   $7 US mailed to USA destinations or $8 CDN mailed to Canada.
Allow a few weeks for delivery as we are an all volunteer group and
snail mail is notoriously slow.
  Questions, bulk purchases for support
groups, email me at [log in to unmask]

Mail your orders with cheque to: Victoria Chapter, Canadian
Celiac Association P.O.Box 5765 Stn. B Victoria B.C.
Canada V8R 6S8