Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 19:35:54 -0400

Hello everyone,

we are so excited to bring Camp Gluten Freedom to Indianapolis. If your child is gluten intolerant, this is the camp for them to attend. Sponsored in part by Udi's and we are looking for more sponsors....if anyone out there in the gluten free community is interested in helping to sponsor this, please do contact me. The dates for the camp are set for June 26th, 9am-June,29th, 5pm.

Additional donations could make this camp more affordable to attend.

Cost is 250 per child. Please read more about it here:Camp Gluten Freedom

Thank you,

Shelia Cafferty
Co-Founder of glutenfreelivingnow.org
email:[log in to unmask]