From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:00:43 -0400

Light up the grill! Summer is here and we have three new delicious recipes
to cook on the grill.  Try our Chocolate Covered Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

or the Summertime Blueberry Cornbread or maybe our Apple Pie Cake on the
Barbeque.  Download our Summertime Grilling Recipe flyer at our website
www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>   Why heat up the
kitchen when you can enjoy the great outdoors while cooking up a tasty
treat.

Looking for EXPANDEX for your home baking? We have it now!

As an authorized distributor of Expandex, we are pleased to make this unique
product available to you in a 20 oz bag. Please check our web site
<http://www.littlebaybaking.com/expandex.htm>  for more details.

Summer Special!

For the months of July and August we will continue to offer free shipping on
all orders over $30. Now would be a great time to mix and match your own
assortment from our selection of mixes. As always, full case lots of a
single product will ship free and are still 10% off retail price.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236

www.littlebaybaking.com