From:
norbert1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:58:41 -0500

There will be a luncheon meeting of the Celiac Disease Support Group
from W. Ky., and the 4 Rivers Area at Whaler's Catch, 123 N. 2nd Street,
Paducah, (overlooking the River) on Tuesday, August 24 at noon.
Everyone is welcome.  We will be discussing the upcoming blood screening
test in Louisville and setting up our meeting schedule for the rest of
the year.  This group is for all people with CD or Dh - whether
diagnosed or not.  Paducah seems to be the central meeting place, but we
are open to suggestions.

You do not have to be a member of any other CD/DH support groups.
Reservations are not required.

The food at Whaler's Catch is great and there are a lot of gf
selections.  Their phone # is 270-444-7701

For more info, please contact:
   Annabelle Beverly  (Paducah)       [log in to unmask]
   Joyce Busse        (Mayfield)      [log in to unmask]
   Rose Mary Mueller  (270-537-8330)  [log in to unmask]