From:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 08:05:28 -0500

Hi,

I recently posted looking for recipes for how to use nutritional yeast, and got some good suggestions and websites to explore, which prompts me now to see what your favorite or go-to gluten-free cooking-centric websites are and why. These are the ones that were generated from my last post, with a short descriptor. They are all GF and all have easy to navigate recipe indices:

http://celiacsinthehouse.com, recipes for families and omnivores, plus a whole lot more
http://beyondriceandtofu.com/, GF vegetarian with a nice weekly meal planner to get ideas
http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/, also GF and vegetarian

And one I've used on occasion:
http://www.glutenfreecookingschool.com/blog/

If you had to rely on only a couple of websites for GF recipes, which would you choose and why?

I'll gladly compile the answers and post a summary.

Thanks!

Claire Baker
http://so-what-can-you-eat.weebly.com