Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 06:49:10 -0500

I have received 87 replies and wow is brain fog a big deal for so many.  I
want to give a better summary but it will be next week.  Just wanted you to
know that if you feel like you have brain fog or did, you are really, really
not alone.  The majority to get much better or recover fully from it when
there is absolutely no gluten in the diet.

Thanks so much.  I intend to give all of the replies to the new support
member so he will realize his brain fog had a reason and now he can look
forward to improvement--which he is starting to have.

Sharon