From:
Barbara Fudge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Fudge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:54:29 -0500

My grandson's wife takes this drink and thinks it's wonderful.  I asked if anyone knew anything about it since it contained Barley Grass, Kamult Grass, Oat Grass and Wheat Grass.  One person said that with ingredients like that she could not drink it.  There were 4 people who suggested that even though the grasses shouldn't have gluten it would probably not be a good idea to try it just in case a few grains had gotten in it.  One person told me about the following:  I can send you the website they gave me if you are interested.

I suggest your emailing: Bastyr Center for Natural Health
3670 Stone Way N. (on the corner of 38th and Stone Way) Seattle, WA  98103
(206) 834-4100
(206) 834-4107 fax

Bastyr Center for Natural Health Dispensary
Phone: (206) 834-4114

These people, in my experience are quite knowledgeable as some are either
NDs, naturopathic doctors or are studying in that field.
-----
I was told this place has a lot of information:  Library, Phone: (425) 602-3020, If you are interested I will send you the website.  ----
I received an answer from a woman who assured me that the drink is gluten free and told me the person she knew who worked with the company to make sure it was gluten free.  She is an Independent Team Beachbody Coach from whom you can buy it and her website contains much information about it with a video about the ingredients and where thy grow.  If you are interested I will send you the website.

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME INFORMATION!!!

I did not include any websites as I did not know if I was allowed to do that.

Barbara