From:
Debora Moes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:35:02 -0500

Dear Listservers,

I just recived the results from blood test taken due to the swelling of
my feet and hands.
There was a minor abnormality in liver. It also showed a possible high
cholesterol level which I will be properly tested for tomorrow. Does
anybody know if there is a connection to liver problems and Celiac
disease? I know that doctors are notorious for lack of information
regarding CD. If there is anything that you could tell so I could
dtermine if there really is nothing to worry about. My Doctor wasn't
worried about the test results and will check them in another year.
Thanks in advance for all your help. I really appreciate having this
list where the truth about CD is told!

Debora Moes