From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 19:59:55 -0400

Posted for www.natashashealthnutcookies.com

....To keep you full in between meals or curb those late night
snack-attacks!

Natasha's Health Nut Cookies satisfy 3 needs with one bite...
Celiacs, Diabetics & Low Carb Lifestyles.

A delicious NUTTY cookie made from nutritious almonds, pecans,
cranberries or raisins or dairy dark semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Available in 3 flavors: Cranberry-Orange (makes a fabulous Thanksgiving
gift!), Raisin Amaretto and Vanilla Chocolate Chip.

Because they are made from almond meal, the cookies are REAL FOOD...
hence, one cookie, cut it up into bite size pieces, fresh fruit, and
beverage,
will curb your appetite so you can make it to dinner or go to sleep without
feeling hungry!
Qustions?  Call Natasha  ...650-207-3470
www.natashashealthnutcookies.com
My CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS say it best:

Love, love, love the cookies! Amazing! In a fast-paced world where
finding healthy and convenient foods is often a challenge, your cookies
represent a true milestone in taste, convenience, and nutritional value.
As one bites into Natasha's guilt-free tempations, the first thing one
thinks of is "this wholesome" followed by an immediate rush which says
"this is delicious too!"

You have done such a fabulous job putting these cookies together. It
would be great fun to work with you in getting them out to the world. It
should be a mission to make it happen. I love them all, the vanilla
chocolate chip being my favorite so far. We can't deprive the world of
them much longer! Dan Nadeau, MD (Author of The Color Code: A
Revolutionary Eating Plan for Optimum Health)

I just ate one of your cookies and whow...what a treat. I no longer have
to feel guitly about eating something sweet. I had just left my Heart
Dr's office yesterday where he told me to eat only freshly prepared
foods. Unfortunately most cookies you can buy are dead food and will
last indefinitely on the shelf, so they are out for me. I also have an
allergy to wheat and the cookies take care of that concern as well. The
only option I had in the past was to make my own and with my busy life I
just could not mamage it very often. So your cookies are a God send.
Thank you for all of your labor of love. Pam, Carmel Ca.

Dear Natasha, My daughter-in-law recently brought me a package of your
Health Nut Cookies. I was looking forward to tasting yet another bland
"healthy" cookie. She and I have been on Weight Watchers for a few
months, and she told me each cookie would be 3 points. Let me just say
you have created the best cookie I have ever tasted, bar none! I love
the slight chewiness and crispness you've accomplished in marrying
together, and the flavor is the best! Thank you for this delightful
snack. I have savored every bite and will be ordering from you soon. A
satisfied customer, Sandy K., Atwater, CA

Subject: Cookie Cravings Add me to your (long) list of commentary that
these are the best tasting cookies ever. They taste like hearty real
food, like a meal, not sugary desserts which do not appeal to me. I keep
them near frozen for even a more solid, fulfilling texture. This may be
the first snack I have found that goes just as good with 24 as it does
with Survivor and Desperate Housewives. Robert

NATASHA BECKER