From:
Don Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:53:38 -0400

To the List, We discovered last night that the Outback Steakhouse chain has a Gluten Free Menu -- developed in cooperation with Cynthia Kupfer at GIG. It is  very helpful -- not a separate list of offerings but specific advice about which of their regular menu offerings and side dishes are gluten free. You just ask the waiter for the gluten free listing. It would be great if some of our organizations pressed other chains to do the same -- or maybe they already do.

Don Davies