Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:07:18 -0800

I am sorry that it took so long for me to summarize this. I have not yet
made my own version of the restaurant card (with hypoglycemia information),
but I will post it when I get it done. I received several posts on the
subject of wording. Some listed sites where I could download versions
(listed below). Some sent me the wording that they used (next email), and
some sent attachments of word documents or images (I would be happy to send
these on to you, just send me an email with your request). Thank you to all
of you for you time and consideration.

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)

http://www.glutenfreerestaurants.org/print.php

http://www.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.downloads

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and check out their restaurant

card.

http://celiacskogs.topcities.com/celiac_card_page.htm

contact Sully's Living Without (I think their website is

www.livingwithout.com,) and you can order 10 laminated cards, business

card size, for $5.00.

The card is part of your packet of materials when you join CSA/USA. The
toll free number is 1-877/CSA-4CSA Check out our web site. csaceliacs.org
Sincerely,
Diane Eve Paley
Pres.CSA/USA Inc
732/679-6566