Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:39:34 -0500

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
(November 26 - December 3, 2009)

Receive a FREE cdSCAN Rapid Screening Kit for Celiac Disease with each 96-
Food IgG ELISA Food Intolerance Kit Ordered between November 26 -
December 3, 2009!

Visit www.bettercontrolofhealth.com/10073.html to order your very own food
intolerance screening kit and receive your FREE cdSCAN Rapid Screening Kit
for Celiac Disease.

Please do not hesitate to contact our office at (954) 924-5422 or at
[log in to unmask] if you have any additional questions or if our
company may be of further assistance in your quest for optimum health.

Better Control Of Health (BCH)/Allergy USA
(954) 924-5422
www.bettercontrolofhealth.com

"Optimum health is at the tip of your finger..."