From:
Elizabeth Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:43:43 -0800

Just had an awesome gluten free frozen pizza!
 Made by the company Better 4 U in a dedicated facility
(better4Ufoods.com).  They have four GF flavors and one that is GF,
dairy free and vegan.  It has no preservatives and some healthier flours
 too.  I had the uncured pepperoni pizza.  I added a little extra cheese
 and some olives and it is the best frozen pizza I have ever had.
Without the extra cheese, the entire pie
had only 840 calories,  and is big enough for two.  Box says it contains
 4 servings but my boyfriend ate half and I ate a quarter.  The crust is
 super crisp on the outside and bread like inside.  They just started
carrying it this month in Winn Dixie's for $11.99 in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and
 Louisiana.  Also in Albertson's stores in Idaho, Montana, North Dakota,
 Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.  It really is the best GF pizza I
 have had frozen, and beats the few choices I have out, with no chance
of cross contamination.  Yippy!