Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:02:24 -0500

Dear listmates -

I called John O. Butler Company, makers of GUM floss (G.U.M.), and asked
about their dental floss.

They said only corn products are used in their flavored flosses, and
those that are unflavored (I buy fine unwaxed G.U.M. floss) don't even
have that.  They consider their floss gluten-free.

I haven't had any trouble with the fine unwaxed, and that's all I buy.
 I bought it at Walgreens.

Walgreens has an extra-fine unwaxed, but I haven't called them yet.

Vicki