From:
Greg Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:34:48 -0500

14 of you gave your heart for recovery. Thank you very much.
2 said see Dr. Murray at Mayo.
3 said do Dr. Fines. test.
2 were too obscure to repeat.

I go into the hospital Wednesday, the 23rd of April. My division of doctors
are putting me on intravenous antibiotics. My gut cannot tolerate them. It
will be Bactrim, Cipro and Flagyl. An all out assault.

Now, without getting into to it (too tired), this is probably, as I said
before, a strange type of overgrowth of bacteria.

The REAL BIG INTERESTING THING WILL BE to see if my tTG levels drop after
my bacterial overgrowth has been eradicated. I pray that it is all this is
the simple answer to this long, wasting disease I have (from 173 to
143lbs). I feel in my heart it is. I had my ELISA/ACT test done with some
interesting results and Great Smokies showed very large amounts of unwanted
bacteria (8 fold psuedodomas aeruginosa)and other goodies.

I have to tell anyone who has read this to keep in mind; if you can think
of the test, I have had it done from skull to big toe.

So this is my last whack at getting better. I'm brining my clothes to the
hospital.... and a bible.

I will be in touch.

Greg Eric