From:
Kim Snowden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:11:17 -0700

Hi

I just got back form San Francisco and found a restaurant there which
was vegetarian and was very familiar with the need of celiac. We had
several choices on the menu which were GF and a couple they offered to
make GF. The service was excellent also. It is call "Millennium". It is
near the Civic Center. How great to find a restaurant like this!!
My daughter was tested by Dr. Fine and has also turned up gluten
sensitive. Dr's couldn't seem to find out what was wrong with her as she
was spitting up blood, had severe stomach pain and intermittently
diarrhea. They did an upper GI x-ray and said they couldn't see anything
and then just dropped her. I then had her tested by Dr. Fine's lab. She
asked her Dr. to test her for celiac because I have DH, but they didn't
seem to want to. I wish the Dr.so here would get with it!!

Kim Snowden