From:
"J. Rackley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 08:32:25 -0800

>...So, what I've done is this - I've gone into McDonald's here and ordered
>a Big Mac, no bun.....I usually get the Hot Mustard sauce to spread
>on top, just to make it more juicy...
>Deb

Now that McDonalds has lettuce leaves, I tell them to please put the
iceberg lettuce (that's their internal term) on either side of the burger
so it acts like a bun.  I usually tell them to listen very carefully, and there
is no button on their register so I tell them in advance that they will have
to tell the cooks (the grill in their lingo.)  I tell them, make the burger like
normal, with all the condiments and other things on it, but let the lettuce
act as the bun.  Works great - you can eat it like a sandwich then?

Why do I know all this?  In rainy Seattle weather, McDonald's playgrounds
are heavensent!

Jenny Rackley
Woodinville, WA