From:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:37:50 -0500

The next meeting of Coachella Valley Connections, in association with the
Celiac Disease Foundation, will be held on Saturday, January 24th at 1
p.m. at the Portola Community Center, 45480 Portola Avenue, in Palm
Desert. Our very special speaker is Danna Korn, author of "Wheat-Free,
Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free Living" as well
as "Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy,
Gluten-Free Children."

Danna is a delightful and very sought-after speaker and we're so lucky to
have her visiting the desert. Bring a friend and join us for what promises
to be a most informative afternoon.

For information or directions, please feel free to contact me.

Linda Borses
COACHELLA VALLEY CONNECTIONS
In Association with the CELIAC DISEASE FOUNDATION
760-777-8840 or 760-899-6474
email: [log in to unmask]