From:
Jessica R Iselin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica R Iselin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:45:18 -0400

Here is a response I received from them. Their products are in most
health food stores in the US that I've been to:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding ShariAnn's products.  Please see
below a
listing of ShariAnn products that are gluten free:

ShariAnns Organics

Spicy French Green Lentil                               Refried Pintos w/
Chile
Indian Black Bean Soup                        All canned beans
Cream of Tomato
Soup                            except baked beans
Vegetarian French Onion Soup
Potato and Cheddar Soup

Vegetable Broth
Vegetable Broth with Roasted Garlic