Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 03:08:53 +0000

Invitation letters to our "Night of Sharing" (Sept. 7th, 7PM) have been sent out to Head Dietitians/Inpatient Care at the following hospitals:

Bon Secour Memorial Regional Medical Center
Bon Secour St. Francis Medical Center
Bon Secour St. Mary's Hospital
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
CJW Medical Center - Johnston-Willis Campus
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Forest
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham
John Randolph Medical Center
Retreat Hospital
Southside Regional Medical Center
UVA Health System
VCU Health System (Medical College of VA)

We hope that they, or a designee, will be able to be with us.

We will discuss, how we can help them provide us with the gluten-free diet that we need during hospital stays.

Please add this date to your calendar.

We will be meeting in Trinity Hall, the Fellowship Hall across from our usual room to make sure we have adequate seating - Trinity United Methodist Church, 903 Forest Avenue.

They will join us for gluten-free refreshments!

Anyone experiencing the gluten-free lifestyle is welcome!

Madelyn Smith
Branch Manager
The West End Gluten Intolerance Group
[log in to unmask], 804-968-4111