Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:13:59 -0800

I didn't recieve very many responses in my quest to find a GF turkey
broth, as it seems impossible to find any kind of turkey broth anymore,
GF or otherwise.  Chicken broth seems to be the broth of choice in
stores thse days.

For those that suggested that I cook my own turkey, I already do that.
I jsut wanted freedom from the kitchen, as well as to free up space in
my freezer when I store turkey broth.  Some of you suggested that Hains
makes a turkey broth, but it is not listed on their product sheet.
Still others suggested I forget turkey broth altogether, and just use a
vegie broth.  I do use a vegie broth from time to time, but I am still
in search of, in vain it seems, for a commercial GF turkey broth or
buillioin cube.

Candice in California