From:
Sheila Darbyshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:38:38 -0000

Hello Everyone

I have been ill around 23 years now and a major problem for me is the
severe fatigue, among other things.  Sometimes, I can't even get out of
a chair to walk around.  It varies from day to day - one day I am up and
about, the next, bedridden.  I have a month to wait till my hospital
appointment.  I am hoping this crushing tiredness will clear up when the
doctor OK's me to go on the GF diet, but is it certain that the fatigue
will go completely?  I can't imagine a life without all these awful
symptoms.  How will I get myself back into some level of fitnes?.  I
don't think I will ever return completely to normal, as I am now very
ill and partially housebound, but would like to believe that my energy
will return and that some of the damage that has been done can be
reversed.  It is very hard waiting like this.

I would appreciate hearing from people who have been as ill as me and to
learn how they got themselves back to health and normal activities.
Take care - Sheila