Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:41:20 EDT

       The Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis will be meeting on Sept. 18,
2005 at 2:00PM. The meeting will be held at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church and
School, 9101 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN. The group will be hosting guest
speaker, LIsa Gillen, and her medical colleagues from IU Medical Center. Lis
has celiac and is very knowledgable about celiac. Please bring questions and
family members to this meeting. Please bring a gluten free item to share along
with a list of ingredients, BRAND Name used in ingredients, and receip. Any
questions, please contact Joyce Etheridge at [log in to unmask] or phone
#317-272-4609.
       Directions to Our Shepherd: Take I465 around to 10th Street exit,got
west on 10th about 4 miles. You will pass about 2 major intersections: After
the light at  Country  Club Road, the church is about 3/4 mile down on south
side of the road with a Crayon/pencil in the front yard. If you get to the stop
light at Raceway Road, you went to far.
       Joyce Etheridge
       Chairman
       Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis