From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:35:12 -0800

Are you looking for new and exciting recipes? So are we!

Pamela's is creating a resource for recipes. Have you developed a new treat
or yummy using any of Pamela's Products? If you would like to share it with
the world, we would be interested to hear from you. In appreciation, we will
send you a small thank you gift for any recipe that we accept. All recipes
must be solely owned and developed by the person submitting. And, you will
get credit for your recipe.

To submit a recipe just send it to [log in to unmask] Remember to
be complete and use simple instructions.

Here is one from Pamela, an old favorite of ours:

Pamela's Irresistible Brownie's (with butter or butter substitute)

1 bag of PAMELA'S CHOCOLATE BROWNIE MIX
1/2 cup (1 cube) melted butter
1/4 cup water
1 large egg

Put all ingredients into a bowl. With a spoon, mix enough to incorporate.
For the fudgiest brownies, do not over mix. Pour into a greased 8" square
pan. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes. Do not over bake. A toothpick
inserted into brownies should come out with crumbs.

Free samples?? That's right! If your celiac support group or organization
would like samples of Pamela's delicious products for a meeting, contact us
at [log in to unmask] or call 707-462-6605. Only available in the USA
& Canada