From:
Carolyn Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 19:29:35 -0800

FROM:

DeLand Bakery
128 N. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand FL 32720
Tel 904-734-7553
Fax 904-734-0404

They bake and ship freshly baked gluten free breads, rolls (hamburger,
hot dog & dinner), flats (flat bread or pizza crust), & bagels.  All
their items include organic millet flour. I'm very sensitive to gluten
and have had NO reaction to any of these items.

They will ship a minimum of 24 items per order. Each loaf of bread or
rolls are counted as part of the minimum 24-item order.

[They bake but DO NOT ship GF cookies & muffins, because they break up
too much during shipment.] Be sure to specify you want only gluten free
(and/or yeast-free) items, as they also make some items with oats or rye
flour.

All 5 Breads I bought include:
organic millet flour
baking powder (no yeast)
sea salt, water
no preservatives
(other ingredients listed below)

Zucchini Brd: + broccoli, cabbage, carrot, carrot juice
Millet Potato Brd: + potato & rice

3 loaves also include brown rice flour:

Millet Raisin Brd: + cinnamon
Mlllet Garlic & Basil Brd: + garlic & basil
Millet Banana Nuts Brd: +Bananas & nuts

They also make:

Regular Millet Rice bread (with yeast) Millet Rice Special Yeast-Free
bread.

These are also delicious. I buy these two from Always Natural Health
Foods in Beavercreek OH.

I was also given a package of new rolls to try:

Millet Apple Cinnamon Raisin Rolls --
They are large rolls, braided dough, and very light.  They are
Wonderful! I have not eaten anything with this texture since becoming
gluten free! And they easily (& generously) absorb milk when dunked!

Ingredients: organic millet flour, cinnamon, apples, raisins, baking
powder, water, sea salt.  I WILL order more of these!

I hope you feel comfortable trying this bread and passing the info to
others who are gluten free. A local health food store may be willing to
order and stock these items.

I have no interest in this company other than to let everyone know they
make gluten free rolls and bread with the best texture and taste I have
eaten!

Carolyn Randall
Fairborn OH