From:
Kerwin Myler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 14:10:04 EDT

Hi everyone!

Since I was diagnosed a few weeks ago I've been baking a lot. Unfortunately,
my first experiment with breadmaking (manual, NOT machine) was such a
disaster that I've since limited my efforts to making muffins --and the
results have been, on the whole, quite positive. The problem is that the
muffins just won't fit into my toaster!

Can anybody out there share some bread-making recipes with me? My stomach
would be eternally grateful!

Kerwin, the King of Sandwich dethroned