Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:03:39 +0000

My family and I just discovered some great GF pizza.   If you live on the north shore of Massachusetts, check out New Danvers House of Pizza on High St. in Danvers  (just off rt. 128 exit 23).  They don't seem to really advertise that they have GF pizza (a friend told us about it), but we had it tonight and it was GREAT.  Phone number there is 978-774-7500.  We are not associated with the store nor do we know the owner, we just wanted to spread the news about this great GF pizza option.