From:
"Susan K. DeVries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:49:34 -0400

Since I made a post about McDonald's foods I have gotten several requests
on how to get a food list from the company.  Mine came from the regional
office in Grand Rapids, MI.  I called there to get the national office's
phone number and address which can send out the list to anyone in the
country.  If you want to call a regional office, look in your phone book
to see if there is one near you.

here is the address to write to the national office for the
"Ingredient/Product Listing For People With Food Sensitivities."

McDonald's Customer Satisfaction Department
Kroc Dr.
Oak Brook, IL 60521

Phone (630) 623-3000

I did not make a mistake and leave the address number off of Kroc Drive.
I was told that McDonald's owns all of the buildings on the street so they
don't use numbers, they just go by the department the letter is addressed
to.

This is all I know about McDonald's food.  If you have any other questions
you should ask someone there.

Susan