From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:22:44 -0700

Here is what Susi Perry of Blue Sky Sodas wrote me today:
*****************************
Hello Joanna Schroeder!

I apologize for the time it has taken me to respond to your letter
asking about the gluten content in our products.  I wanted to do a bit
of asking around to see what I could find out.

I know that our products contain no gluten, and that no gluten products
are used in the production facility, nor are gluten products or products
containing gluten made at the production facility.  However, I cannot,
by definition in your letter, guarantee that all of the ingredients used
in the flavoring of our sodas are gluten free.  The flavors, spices,
essences and extracts come from various sources around the world and I
cannot vouch for those production facilities being gluten free.

I hope this information will assist those with Celiac Disease in staying
healthy.

Best wishes,
Susi Perry
Blue Sky Natural Beverage Co.