Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:03:25 EDT

Listers,
When I asked my question initially it seemed the majority responded
negatively so I posted my summary as such.  However, the summary caused a
large volume
of response in the positive!
I have the feeling from the positive responders that these particular women
had strong, well balanced relationships to start with and did some research on
their own into human sexuality.  Most also approached their Gynie with
legitimate concerns ... they worked through the exhaustion issues armed with
knowledge and sometimes hormone replacement therapy as well.
Julie