From:
lauriejnd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lauriejnd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:28:45 -0500

I contacted this company and they replied back very quickly on a Sunday no less that their product is gluten free (see note below).

TrueLemon (http://truelemon.com/) is a crystallized lemon substitute in individual packages so it's convenient to carry when you go out.  Here are some examples of what you can use it for:
a.. Adding to a glass of cold water (12 ounces or more) with or without sweetener

a.. Adding to hot or iced tea (12 ounces or more)

a.. Sprinkling on seafood, fish, chicken or other meat

a.. Using as a salt-substitute to help reduce sodium intake

a.. Sprinkling on salads and vegetables

a.. Adding to butter or a butter substitute for lemon butter

a.. Adding to your favorite smoothie

a.. Adding to a non-fat whipped topping

It's great to add on vegetables (when you've ordered them without seasoning as we often do).   I also like it in plain yogurt with Splenda so there's fewer carbs than with regular lemon flavored yogurt.  It has no carbs, fat or calories.

They will be happy to send samples to your support group.  Please contact Heidi Carney at [log in to unmask]  Here's where you can purchase it. http://truelemon.com/purchase.cfm

Laurie
Illinois
P.S. I have no financial interest in this product.

Laurie: