From:
Treasure Tomal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 23:26:09 -0500

I am reading all the responses about testing the kids early...

There is only one thing I can say to this.....

Picture my (untested) 1 and then turned 2 year old.  Thin scrawny arms and
legs, head bigger then his body, big dark almost black bags under his huge
round dark brown eyes, and a big ol pot belly... You would almost think he
was one of the Kids that Celebritys are always trying to get you to send
money to Adopt On Of Those Children through letters and pictures.  Speech was
never understandable or reconizable.

Now, going Gluten Free/ Lactose Free, he is healthy and happy. Just look at
his picture on my home page.

I will never regret putting him on this diet.  I will have him tested
someday, but when he is 200% better then he was last april, there is not
doubt I did the right thing.

Just wanted to put my .02 cents in!!!!

Treasure
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/TayJay126/Treasure.html">Treasures Page</A>

P.S> Thank you to all of you who responded to my question about mental
illness and Celiac.... some of you wanted a summary, but I think I can write
a novel on all your letters alone!!!!!!!  I think it is a must that I get
tested.. thank you again.