From:
Kathy Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 08:40:08 CST

I am still on my quest to learn more about CD and growth problems in
children.  What percentile on the standard growth charts would be considered
low enough to be suspicious of CD?  My 10 y old son has been around the
20-25th percentile for both height and weight since age 2.  This perhaps
would not seem too worrisome except he was large at birth (9#10oz) through
age ~15 mo.  Further, I, my husband and daughter are average or above in
size.  Thanks for any input.
Kathy Harden
Champaign, IL