From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:32:39 -0500

Need Gluten-Free Christmas Ideas?  I have lots of great stocking stuffers.
A few are listed below:

Extreme Repair Hand Therapy:  Great for men and women; this product helps to
soften and smooth hands, creating a barrier against dehydration.  3 oz.
$12.00, 1 oz. $4.50.

Show of Hands Instant Manicure:  Dead Sea salts gently exfoliate dead skin
cells while natural oils nourish, moisturize and help protect hands and
nails. Visible results and softer feeling skin in minutes. 9 oz. $25.00

Nourishing Eye Pads: Refreshing, soothing cucumber, mallow and ivy extracts
instantly improve the appearance of tired eyes.  Helps reduce puffiness and
minimized dark circles.  $15.00

Herbal Neck Wrap by Herbie: Great for relaxing tight muscles in the neck and
upper back using moist heat.  I'll pass on my wholesale discount and you can
buy for $12.50.

Call me for more information or other stocking stuffer ideas.  I can create
custom baskets from $10 and up.  Don't forget yourself.  Make out your wish
list and send it to me.  I would be glad to assist your loved ones in
putting together the perfect gluten-free gift.

Note that since the release of the new fall products, I have re-affirmed the
gluten-free status of BeautiControl products through the product development
department and have assurances from the highest levels in manufacturing that
their processing practices eliminate risk of cross contamination between
products.  Contact me directly for specific information on the gluten-free
status of products.

This winter, look for my ad in the next volume of Sulley's Living Without!

Best Wishes!

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant (And Clinically Diagnosed Celiac)
770 214-8314
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn