Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:01:12 -0400

I've been out of pocket for 2 weeks -- so sorry if this is
old news ....

FYI  -- on the chocolate front ... Teuscher Chocolates of
Switzerland  http://teuscherchocolate.com/   or
1-800-554-0924   have confirmed that all of their
products are gloriously GF  ... and, yes, they have
bunnies in white, reg. and dark chocolate.  I grilled
the store owner while out in San Francisco about
their liquor-flavored truffles .... and, yes, he assured me
that they are made with non-alcoholic GF flavorings.
Just spoke with a customer service rep at the 800#,
and he confirmed that ALL products are GF.

Yippee. Teuscher chocolate is so wonderful, it makes
Godiva seem waxy and bland by comparison.
[standard disclaimer: no financial connection to
them, blah blah blah.]

Seltzer warning... a few weeks ago, I reported that I had
had a wretched reaction to seltzer and was stunned to
find out that said brand of seltzer was NOT gluten free.
How they squeeze gluten into seltzer is beyond me.
I had wanted to wait until I got something in writing from
the company, but I'll toss caution to the wind ...

America's Choice Seltzer, carried in the NE by Stop N Shop,
Shop Rite and A&P is NOT GF... flavored or unflavored.
The woman answering the phone had offered to investigate
this [she, too, thought it odd that the unflavored seltzer was
*not* on their GF list] and said she'd mail me a list of A&P
GF foods,  but so far I've received nothing in writing.

Just a head's-up for any seltzer lovers out there ...

Tracey in Connecticut