From:
Jill Eisenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Eisenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:09:47 -0400

I prep GF meals at a sleep-away camp in PA, and have  two GF campers going
to Boston and Toronto for their trip away from camp.  I am trying to
determine what will be available, and how much food to send them with.

The Boston trip goes to Six Flags New England, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall
and Harvard Square-- any suggestions for GF eating?

Another camper will be going to Toronto.  The itinerary includes The
Spaghetti Factory (which I just spoke with and the have GF penne
available!),  Canada's Wonderland, Science Center, lunch at Eaton Center
mall, and dinner in downtown Toronto in the area of King Street West.

Also interested if anyone has ideas for GF eating @ Niagara Falls.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.
 Jill