Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 17:51:56 -0800

Several of you asked for a follow-up on my "cough" situation.  Even
though it has turned out to probably not be a "Celiac" thing, if it can
help one of you to feel better (since we deal with enough) then I feel it
is worth the time to let you know my results.

They tested me for the reflux first as I had been vomiting some with the
cough.  They had found a blood pressure medicine that was working well
for me so chose to test the reflux first.  After the reflux did not
appear to be the problem, they changed my blood pressure medicine and the
cough has gradually been reduced and practically gone--said it would
take a short time.  I have to assume it was the medicine which was
Acupril.  Apparently this kind (Ace inhibitor--I think it was referred
to) can result in a cough with some people.  It was worth it to me to get
to the bottom of it so I can feel better.  Have a great day.  It is
finally sunshining in Topeka, Kansas after days and days and days of
clouds. - Sharon