From:
Grace Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grace Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:02:35 -0400

Food Lion representative, Sally Adams, called to say the Tropical Blend Sherbet is gluten-free.
A new policy being implemented if a major gluten is in the product it will be clearly marked.

Food Lion,LLC
PO Box 1350
Salisbury,NC 28145-1330
1-704-633-8250 ext. 381311 or 38310

Also, we received a call from Sams Club today. We tried the made on the spot ice cream bar, chocolate coating with slivered almonds added added in the cafe two months ago.
The representative who called indicated the bar is gluten free. We requested an acknowledgement in writing listing the ingredients. The ice cream bar is huge, reasonably priced and delicious. 9/12/03

To call Sams Club 1-800-925-6278-the extension you want is Products on the menu.
Have your membership # handy when you call.

Grace Johnston in Winston-Salem,NC