From:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurie Sammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:26:22 -0400

The Northeast Ohio Celiac Support Group
would like to announce a Gluten Free Presentation.

Kim Ullner of 1-2-3 Gluten Free will speak on
Sunday, September 26th from 2-4p.m.at
Strongsville Library.

All are welcome to hear her speak about the gluten free business!
Enjoy samples, and see her full line of mixes.
To register email Laurie at [log in to unmask] or
phone 216-642-3208.

Come for the speaker, but meet others on the gluten free diet.
Share tips and tricks you've picked up
or learn from those who are coping.

Discussion will follow.
Please bring packaging from your favorite GF products,
and we'll share why we like the product.
Beverages served.
Hope to see you there!