Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:14:11 -0500

Thanks for all the responses.

The winner is Progresso Soup.  Every one who answered stated that  Progresso labels all allergens.  Upon contacting Progresso, they replied the same and to read each label.  Some well liked flavors are Chicken and Wild Rice, Chicken with Rice and Veg., and Creamy Mushroom.
Others are:
Imagine Soups
Trader Joe's has a list of soups.
Kitchen Basics- broths
Amy's Tomato
Heinz Tomato
Healthy Choice Fiesta Chicken
Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Soup
Health Valley 14 Garden Veg Soup, Country Corn and Veg, Veg no salt
Healthy Advantage Corn Chowder
Campbell Soups- some are. I e-mailed Campbell at www.Campbellsoup.com and am waiting for their response as their list was just updated.
 Lipton Soup packets (dry) tomato and creamy chicken
Dinty Moore Beef Stew

Also, thanks for the recipes however I needed canned soup because my son is having lunch at school and they needed a ready made soup to have on hand for his lunches. (BTW they are doing a great job at school for him.)

Thanks to everyone for your information.
Regards,
Clare MA