From:
Sandra Lutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:55:31 -0800

I wrote to Olive Garden inquiring if any of their menu items might be gf.  I
received the following letter:

Thank you for your interest in Olive Garden.

We appreciate your desire to know which items on our menu would be safe for
you to eat. Like you, we are concerned about your health and safety.  Due to

possible cross contamination or supplier changes we are unable to safely
recommend any of our menu items with the confidence that we both need.

We are very sorry that we are unable to help you at this time. We certainly
empathize with the challenges presented to you when you weigh decisions
regarding dining out. We wish we could be one of your choices.

Olive Garden Guest Relations

Oh well.  It was worth a shot.

Sandy