From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:33:25 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I will be vactioning at Fenwick Island, DE the week of August 12th. I am
wondering if any of you from that area (Delaware from Lewes south to
Chincoteague Island, VA) could suggest any restaurants for lunch or dinner
that would be gf friendly. I especially want to get steamed crabs at least
once while there. Any suggestions?

I understand that most of these places that do crab boils, use Old Bay
seasoning which I believe is GF. But I was worried that the majority may
use beer as the steaming liquid. Any crab boil experts who can
confirm/refute this? Any suggestions for a place where I can get good
and safe crabs? thanks. joan

joan
Ardmore, PA, USA